He got itchy and it never went away. who would have thought. I certainly wouldn't have thought it would kill him. I just kept Jim in bed and brought him out for mealtimes.

Aviatrix, thanks, love that outfit too. No you can't give them fruit or anything besides food, but it's a light version I understand. I usually look for a similar post before creating one, I may have missed it, so I created one under suggestions and wrote here. Hope the mods aren't mad. I admit, I overreacted a wee bit. *blush

I also hope it won't happen often, because this way at least I have more than one game. I wish had seen your post earlier and experimented to see how long Grego stayed depressed, but I praised him and the rest of his family for EVERYTHING so the depression didn't tale long. Gregos dad sent me an email two years later I guess he was still sad. I saved it. I will try attach it.

I chose Gregory to continue. He has a wife, and three kids: a boy, and twin boys that look exactly like him and his brother! smile

Attachments
sad.jpg