Originally Posted By: VV3 girl123
hmm, whatever, i dont even get what youre saying, im feeling kinda dumb today. Anyways, any screenshots?

You know what 6 extra girls mean...more babies!

I guess I didn't word it that well, sorry! I meant that the game didn't really care much for the gender balance in my tribe, and that six babies all turning out to be girls (if you consider it's pretty much 50/50 for the gender the babies turn out to be) is not that likely to happen (when compared to, say, 3 of each gender, or 4 of one gender and 2 of the other). But yes, they were a welcome addition to the tribe as a population boost goes. smile
Sorry, no screenshots. frown Those girls are now in their 30s, didn't get any screenshots of them as babies, or children, or the event itself.

Started a new tribe 2 days ago or so, and as a challenge the 5 villagers I chose were all nursing mothers. That tribe has been going on for 12 Isola years now (never paused it, but I did change it to slow game speed before I went to sleep, then back to fast the next day), and I've had 4 events so far. Since I've decided to get screencaps of all events from now on after starting this tribe, I do have photos of these ones (under spoiler tags):
Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Click to reveal..

Edited by Jo13 (07/26/13 02:55 PM)