Originally Posted By: ginger123
would i tell a friend to try one or both of the vv games, i have and will. will i tell them to come to this site for help.... no. this site is no help in finding good info on the games. you have to read every little post and wade through the drivel of one word answers to get one tiny bit of relevent information. many of the things i have seen posted here would have better served in a PM. not taking up space in an area were people are trying to get help on the games. but i guess the more you post the more you climb the statis levels. what is statis but one persons attempt to think they are better than someone else. i got more help going to the yahoo game site and reading the things people posted there. will i continue coming here???.... no!!! so... buh bye.

p.s. will i buy the next vv game. yes. but not through here. because i do like the games. you people did one thing right at least.

Wow. I might not be on here as much as I used to be, but that has absolutely nothing to do with anyone here. I love this site and the games are awesome. For someone to say that is just plain rude and uncalled for. For the reason I'm not on here much, it has everything to do with The Sims 3, and nothing to do with this site or anyone on this site.