My vote is for VF laugh

Click to reveal..
I like being able to connect to my people and actually caring about their life events.

I dont care all that much that they have to work hard for coins, it makes it all the more realistic to me that you don't acquire everything the moment you want it. If you want a pool, you hhave to save for it.

It is no effort of all to keep track of relations and there no chance of otherwise

With the risk of sounding shallow, I hated the primitiveness of VV, I probably would have liked it more if they were building towards rescue signals, rather than planning to stay there.

On the whole VV has a "spiritual" vibe... or maybe its the one I played (vv4) I didnt really care about healing the the tree. I'm very practical, I want to work and see the the benefits of my work in possesions not in chants or whatever was going with that. I hated doing the same action over and over like clearing the stream.

I will add though that I enjoyed building, that seemed purposeful to me. All my peeps were builders along with other things. I liked the challenges as well and the puzzles. The tomb for the dead is a great idea to remember them and it gave it that personal touch.

The biggest reason and difference between the two in my opinion, is that VV is fast paced whereas VF is slower paced. I like the feeling that I don't have to be at the edge of my seat all the time. I felt that way in VV, there was too much going on that gaming felt like work, rather than a break from work. When I lost half my tribe and couldnt remember the kids relation to each other, that is when I realised that I am a slow paced kind of girl smile

Edited by Thandi (06/11/13 02:54 PM)
Edit Reason: spoilers