Originally Posted By: JudasFm

1. You can adopt. I've never ended up with an all male/all female tribe before, but the ability to recruit from another tribe or look for lost tribe members etc would be a great addition to the VV games.

2. Family trees. I'm still hoping this will make an appearance in future VV games, even if it's just the ability to trace parents.

3. Anyone can see collectibles, and if someone picks up a collectible and you accidentally pick up that person, the collectible isn't lost.

1. That would be nice in VV games, I agree.

2. Don't hold your breath! The large number of peeps in VV games would take up too much memory. Even with a maximum of only six peeps per generation in VF (only one of whom continues to the next generation and has babies) the game has to start dropping generations from the family tree after the 30th generation.

3. Again, that might be useful when you don't have any kids around, but the adults are usually working in VV so you wouldn't want to use them to pick up collectibles. In the later VV games you can interrupt a kid when picking up a collectible without losing it, anyway.