Love this game more than VF1 - more to do. Would like more interactive furniture/toys/accessories/etc. Thought the carousel would turn, but it doesn't! Wanted hammock to be used as it is in VF 1. My people won't stay on it. Would love to be able to turn on the lamps. Would also love if I could be given a choice when I use the adoption upgrade! Also, how about being able to get twins if I pay double! Would love to be able to buy clothes and keep them in a closet so that I can change their clothes as I like.
Love the sandbox, pool, play kitchen, drums, easel! But don't like that the car just stays there - thought it would move! Love being able to pick up the pets, feed them, and pet them. Love that the moms cuddle their babies.
Please add more furniture, toys, accessories, collectibles to the games as time goes on.
One of my families had six kids, both husband and wife became masters in their occupation, had the dinosaur certificate, and had $40,000 in the bank before the second generation! Was very pleasantly surprised!!! smile