VF1:
I am in my third generation. Artello (37) was the youngest of two. He is my first to marry in his 30's, no woman was good enough for my Artello wink He married a woman whose name I forget and feel bad because I like her. He is a fiction writer and she is a rocket scientist- kind of why I liked her! They struggled for years to have kids; they kept trying and just failed. No perfumes came up so I used a baby boost for the first time and it still failed. They finally have a baby, mom is 35 and currently nursing. Seeing as they are my first couple not to have kids in their twenties, they'll probably just have the one (at the most one more if they don't struggle to). I don't want my families to ever be in a situation where the parents are dead and the kid is taking care of itself.

VF2: I am in my second generation. Saphella (35) is the mom, her husband is Uolla (34). Although I must say there is a glitch that I cannot fix from an android- Saphella's name recently changed to match her husband's so I can't always tell who to praise for the promotion frown Anyway, they have triplet boys that have ONLY just started being decent human beings. The boys just turned 11, and every year before that was hell for their parents; one would be jumping on the bed, while another is digging in the trash and a third is banging dishes. No amount of the red glove made them learn, not even praising the good behaviours that were few and far in between. I changed two of the outfits when they turned two so I could tell them apart. Master wears orange, Bin green and Droid black

Update.
VF1:
Artello and Soonella did manage to get a second child before she turned 40- a little boy named Nero. So at least the first child, Taffy, is not lonely. She's now 10 and recovering from an infection. Her status is very weak but she runs so fast! I like her a lot. Both kids have light brown hair like their mother. Dad like all the generations before him has black hair.

VF2:
My triplets are in college much to the mother's delight. I don't know if she liked them much. She was always " being disrupted" when one was near her and always napped when she wasn't working. Now she's exercising, putting on makeup, and playing the guitar. Bad mom frown
They all grew to be studious and very helpful around the house. It's so empty without them.