I want my villager awarded with a new skill name when he/she mastered 4th and 5th skill as well as esteemed elder.For example,such as legendary elder,prestigious elder,majestic elder etc.I

I optionally want to deactivate master parent’s ability to make a baby.This is sometimes annoying when I want to save population or need more villagers on project,for researching and farming.

I need some solutions for villager’s dislikes,especially for who doesn’t like running!I often start over the game if I unfortunately have villager who dislikes to run.To solve this,I have an idea.How about having villager’s island tools to play more efficiently?The name of the tool for it is “magic anklet” that makes who can’t run walk at normal speed,normal villagers become a runner and even slow elders walk as they were young.Available in exchange of high tech points on tech screen or purchasable at clothing hut as grocery,either will be okay.This is absolutely brilliant idea,I think.

I want gender selection before releasing babies.Also want quick birth to babies.Ah,sometimes I want a baby nursed by mother becomes twins and triplets when I instantly need more villagers.

I want to see new fruits on Isola other than berry.

I want more choices.Play in south shore or north,in thick forest or near water for example.

Edited by lavaluv27 (05/25/13 02:08 PM)