Wow! Activity sure has taken it's vacation.

I downloaded the patch, but how do i use it? There are now two links to VV5NB, the one i downloaded from Shockwave and this:

Continue the epic story of the castaways of Isola in Virtual Villagers: New Believers. Your villagers set out to find the source of a mysterious mask when they are ambushed! Who are these masked strangers, and why have they lost their way?

1:00:00 remaining.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy this game for unlimited game play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already purchased? Enter your key here.

Sorry, I don't know how to post images. But... yeah. I don't have any pregnant youth villagers yet, and I'm going to train them to different tasks, but when they've become JOATs (I selected Parenting on all of them while closing the game to advance the population), I would have them to reproduce. Since I read about these problems, I downloaded the patch but ^.

EDIT: Oh, also, I downloaded it from Shockwave only two days ago. I think it should have had the patch, but it says 1.00.SW, not something else.

Edited by WPBN (05/23/13 11:58 PM)