:)Was so excited when I checked and saw that it was on PC. I don't get to the forums much, but wanted to let you know. (btw, noticed it said you are in Colorado same as I)Though I am already finally starting my 2nd generation tonight, I did notice that once you buy a pet you can't sell it back to the shop. In error during the first family generation...I bought 2 of the same cats. Also miss that part of the shop where you could just return the items like in the first game. Other than that, it is pretty enjoyable. Prices a bit high for some of the needed stuff like the baby boost. Can understand that, as my grands get a bit carried away with too many kids. I think, too, the division of stuff from level one to two should have been a bit better. The decks, for instance should be one and then a needed room. Washer would've been nice from the get go (I still remember the old ringer washer my mom had AND the washboard...lol). Level 2 plants could have been separated to a couple different levels too. All in all, it is so much more fun than the 1st including graphics. Think on the next version you might add a feature of wallpaper, flooring and such? Would be lovely to have that.

reposted as LadyCFII suggested when I pm'd her. I am now on level 4, i think though.