Thanks Swedane I am honoured LOL
I have only had one set of triplets so far, and it was with a female that did not want kids LOL
Usually I stick to one child, but inevatively I have a knock on the door and end up adopting another (I cannot say no to adoption LOL)

I had one father that was so sick all the time that I finally got fed up buying meds with precious few coins, and stopped.....he ended up being the oldest Little Person I have had so far, "poorest wage earner" but his wife made it to Master level (8) and was the best so far.
go figure.
I have found that holding out for the better wage earners for a mate really pays off.
Buying organics as soon as possible (even though they are pricier) gives them more energy, better lives and longer lives as well with less sickness, so even though you have minimal money it is by far a better buy.
Any furniture I have was initially bought from the flea market/sale items, and now I am up grading them bit by bit.
A wise investment is purchasing the work site up-grades before anything else. Really seems to help.
My original family is in the sixth generation and I still have two rooms to complete.
And finally the happiness level is not totally dependent on the furnishings.
I found that by buying a childs swimming pool and taking the whole family for a swim in it, really works wonders for them LOL
(And yes the adults actually swim/float in it)
Arnie, Good for you! Those are the two rooms I am waiting to finish with my first family.
I am at different stages with every family and find the variety of ways to play is astounding.