Originally Posted By: Princess_Atta
Congrats on the triplets, swedane laugh And that head for the girls just appeared on my maid in my first game. I hadn't seen it before and I thought to myself, hmm I really like that head; hope I get it soon. I also adore the blonde head that your other little girl is sporting. Saw it via a maid too.
Thanks, Princess_Atta!
Perhaps you should let the maids go and hope they'll turn up as one of your family members! wink

Originally Posted By: Princess_Atta
Personally, I've been experimenting. I have one game where I'm buying the rooms as I can afford them and decorating second. Then I have one where I bought the first two rooms, but am now focused on earning money and buying items on sale. And then I have a game where I haven't bought any rooms and only a few items on sale so literally there is a bed in the hallway :P In that game I am only splurging on career upgrades as they come.
Like you, I think its fun trying different ways of obtaining your goals. I have more fun watching the family that are crammed into the office on couches and bean bags, than the ones that has it all. laugh