I've been playing the Virtual Families games on my iPhone for several weeks, and cannot have children in either Virtual Families or Virtual Families: Our Dream Home.

In VF2, my first generation couple were able to easily have a child when I dropped the wife on the husband. The son grew up and moved back in as the second generation, and he married someone with the same desire for children. When I dropped them on each other, they would "try to make a baby," go over to the bed and kiss, and the wife would start doing her rose petals thing, and "kissing," before the husband got there, and therefore finish and leave before he was finished kissing. And then there was no baby. I figured this was normal, so I kept trying every couple of hours, every day, for days. Every time, the couple would go, and kiss for a little while, and there would be no baby. I bought a Baby Booster, to see if that would help. I tried to make a baby every few hours every single day for about a week, but no luck. Eventually, the couple reached old age and died before I could save enough money for an adoption.

I was very disappointed that the point of the game is to have multi-generational families, but my game won't permit me to have multiple generations. Am I doing something wrong? Is it a glitch? I adopted a new little person, and she got married pretty quickly. It's been a day, but we're having the exact same problem. No matter what I do, they can't have a baby. Please Help!