1) Is it a glitch that in the store, some items, lets say the standard adult beds are all the same price, $850, but the blue bed is $1350. It is that way with some other items as well. What is the deal with that?

2) I also hate the fact that you cannot turn pieces exactly how you want to. You can turn them in two directions & that is fixed as well, it is not the same direction with all items.

3) I would like to have the ability to move the items that are already affixed to the house. (i.e. desks)

4) The Baby Boost shot should be cheaper than $2500, it used to be like $500 in VF 1. By the time we can afford to get the shot, we have already have to have kids because by the time the parents reach 40, I cannot get them to have a baby. Is 40 the cut off age? In real life, a lot of women have children in their 40's.

5) Why do our little people have to die at 65 or before? In Virtual Villagers, the villagers lived into their 80's and even 90's.

6) The mother cannot work while she is nursing. In real life, a mother can work while she is nursing. The moms in VF work at home. She can cook, do housework, & collect, so why not work?

7) In both VF versions, the mom carries the child forever. Then when the child shows up, it is 3 or 4 years old. Why can't the mom be pregnant for 9 months, then the baby is born & both parents care for it like in real life? A crib could be purchased, and when the child is say 1 & then be able to walk around but still require care while both parents are working at their career & in the house.

cool The children should look like one of the parents like in VF 1.

9) The price to adopt a child is way to high. By the time you make that much, considering you are buying necessities, food, and upgrades, it is hard to afford $4000 if you want to do anything else & keep food in the house.

10) Why do we have to wait for 3 generations to get a washer & dryer? How are the previous generations supposed to do laundry? There is not an option until the 3rd gen to do laundry.

Note: I don't want the game to be easy peasy to play, just be more realistic with life & reasonable, reachable goals or game play.