I've started noticing that the genetics seem to be random in VF2. I tested it out and each family that I created, their children would be totally different. I know that in VF and all the VV games the kids would look like whatever head was in between the parent's heads on the head chart.

I actually really like that it's random. I've had 2 dark haired people at the top of the chart have a very blond child that was at the bottom. I've had two blond parents have a red haired child and a dark haired child. Pretty much any combination you can think of, lol. But I am really liking the randomness of it all. I get the opportunity to be really surprised and play with the characters I might not otherwise choose on my own.

Anybody else noticed this as well?

I've started noticing that the genetics seem to be random in VF2. I tested it out and each family that I created, their children would be totally different. I know that in VF and all the VV games the kids would look like whatever head was in between the parent's heads on the head chart.

I actually really like that it's random. I've had 2 dark haired people at the top of the chart have a very blond child that was at the bottom. I've had two blond parents have a red haired child and a dark haired child. Pretty much any combination you can think of, lol. But I am really liking the randomness of it all. I get the opportunity to be really surprised and play with the characters I might not otherwise choose on my own.

Anybody else noticed this as well?

This is my family tree so far. From the first generation Caleb and Orchid are my adopted children. From my second generation Sienna and Jack are adopted. The rest are all biological children. Lol!

Attachments
VF2 family tree.jpg