Great tips, guys, thanks so much.

What I really miss, however, is the 'family' button and being able to locate a certain family member just by seeing who's in your family list, clicking on their name, and it will take you to that family member's location by highlighting them. There's no way to do that now, or at least not that I can find. Sometimes if I have multiple families I'll forget which couple has kids (or not) and I can no longer click on "family" and find out who exists within the family, nor can I quickly locate them. I have to literally go searching for them until I spot them somewhere in or around the house.

I also miss the food sales. And, as big as the house is in the 2nd version, why is there only ONE trash can in the entire place? If my peeps are walking slow and there are wrappers in parts of the house that are far from the kitchen, I don't even bother telling them to pick them up anymore. If it's possible to purchase other (useable) trash cans and set them throughout the house, someone please tell me.

I realize it took a while for this game to come out, especially for PC. But I wonder how long the developers and 'testers' actually played this game before they released it and how familiar they were with the first one, because there are still so many things I would change for the 2nd one.

Add to that the funky cursor problem and you've got yourself a game that's not very user-friendly.

Edited by Darien (05/04/13 03:27 AM)