Originally Posted By: Simsane
Darien, I kind of know how you feel. I'm truly trying to like it but I find I still enjoy my original Virtual Families far more. I know you must have patience and all but it really does seem to take far longer to get any type of "reward" from this version than it did from the original. And yes, the salaries are higher, and yes, some items are not more expensive, but many things are far more expensive than they were in the original. I've read that the items cost the same in the iOS version as the PC version but they only get half the salary in the iOS version as they do in the PC version. Glad I read that cause that means I definitely don't want to get it for my Android if they ever do come out with an Android version.

I'm really trying to be patient. But I can only wait so long. It kind of stinks that I only have enough money to buy the 'little' (inexpensive) things, then I have to wait a while again before I can buy anything else. Actually I've been holding off buying the 'little' things now so I can save up to buy the better things. But days have gone by and I STILL can't afford any of it. And then some of the other cool stuff (both expensive and affordable) I can't buy until I have another generation in the house and my peeps just aren't aging in this version like they were in the first, so THAT'S taking forever as well.

I'm trying. I honestly am trying. But my patience is running very thin and I'm about ready to just delete my families (I don't have the heart to purposely let them die) and forget about it.

Shame, too. I waited months for this game and checked back often to see if it was available yet for PC. Now that I have it I'm quickly growing bored with it, in only a matter of days.