Well, I've been kicking myself for buying VF2 from a different vendor (had a game credit to spend there..) instead here at the LDW place..which is what I had originally intended to do. The vendor has not yet provided the update and the mods in the tech forum there are like stuck records suggesting that the glitches are probably caused by things outside of the game. Never mind the fact that many players whose computers run on different operating systems are having the same problems!

Happily, my game is plays smoothly despite a minor, occasional cursor blip. (Thanks for putting up with my posting a complaining comment!) Still, my game needs a few fixes!

Now..back to enjoying the game!

Originally Posted By: ajuma
The one thing I've noticed about this game is that I'm not as emotionally invested in the peeps as I was when I first played VF1. I actually paused my game for a couple of days because I knew one of my peeps was going to pass away. When I finally turned the game back on, I cried when the first peep died. I'm sure I won't this time.

I will confess that at a certain point I keep hoping the stragglers from a generation will hurry up and delete so that I can move on to the next! ( I have both VF and VF 2 in play)

Originally Posted By: Simsane
Hi Corylea (simsane's waving at you) --

I laughed at your response and then read your signature and laughed again. smile I have 5 grandkids, so I don't know if that's middle-aged or, ahem, senior, lol!

I am a great granny and a great fan of LD of W games :-)

You mention missing the coin collection. So do I. Would be nice if the game could be updated with additional collections for those of us who are hooked on completing collections. I would even be willing to pay a small fee for such additions.