With the original Virtual Families game, many people worked together to create a career list that showed the salary at each level for each career. My name was on the list of people that worked on it, but in reality I didn't do very much it was mostly BayouBlonde that did all the work. I haven't seen any posts from her lately but still wanted people to know that she actually did 99.99 percent of that list.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would like to help create a new list. I don't have much to put on it yet, but am going to try to keep a piece of paper on my desk so I can write down what I do find out. It will probably be some time -- weeks or longer -- before I try to compile anything from my notes but thought I would throw the suggestion out there just to see if any others were interested in doing the same thing.

I do know that I have the first list printed out and when I'm adopting a new peep or even choosing from the next generation, I refer to that list to see how easy/difficult things may be based on salaries.

Anyway, as I said, I can't start it yet as I haven't played long enough to bother posting what I do know but just wanted to see if anyone else might be interested in helping.