Hey, Swedane, I finally checked the Doctor Consultation price in the original and it's 175 coins -- lots cheaper than this version. Pinkanista, I got 15 out of 48 collectibles in the first 2 hours of playing a new peep last night in the original game and have only 5 out of 36 from playing my peep for about 5 to 6 hours total so far in this new version, so you're not alone.

Corylea, you should be one of LDW's sales people, lol! You make the game sound really fun but it's just never interested me before. Often when I'm not playing one of LDW's games then I'm playing a Hidden Object/Adventure game from Big Fish. Or, I'm reading a book. I do watch T.V. but actually not much. I know, I'm a pretty boring person but that's me. wink

Arnie, I didn't take it in a negative way, I was just trying to explain that I understand. It it a good idea to tell people what you told me though cause this type of game definitely is not for everyone. I like watching their lives "unfold" and change slowly, but some people would just be bored by it. I do like faster paced games too but not super fast nor the kind where you are playing against the clock or even other players. (I have never played an "on-line" game with other players and probably never will but I know some people love those types of games.)

Back to my games! laugh

Oh, I forgot one thing -- love that picture of all your peeps on the couch and bed, lol! I cannot wait to see pics of completed houses. I do LOVE the fact that we can make the rooms be what we want them to be -- THAT is a wonderful improvement over the first version!