Wow, Swedane, thanks for making that! That was so nice of you! I do get what you're saying and, to be honest with you, I'm not positive I really like this game. I hate to admit that cause I was so excited about it but I'm just not sure. I played it off and on all day yesterday after I bought it and then after dinner last evening I was playing my old Virtual Families that I have set to reverse day and night and I liked them better.

Sad, cause I was so hoping to love this game. Right now though, I only have one family running and I just went in there for the first time today and the Dad was sick. I picked him up and dropped him down over and over and over again and it wouldn't say HOW he was sick at all. He would just groan and it just kept saying he was sick. So, I went to purchase the Doctor's Visit and was SHOCKED at the price! Fortunately they had all night to add up money but still.

Why did they have to make it so much harder to get money (less collectibles) and then make EVERYTHING (except the food) be SO much more expensive?!! I am seriously thinking of deleting that family and deleting the icon off my desk and chalking it up to a loss of $10 bucks. I don't know, I just really don't like the added difficulty. Games should be fun and easy, not difficult and boring.

Edited by Simsane (04/23/13 05:13 PM)