Originally Posted By: Corylea
Originally Posted By: Simsane
As far as the item needed to be able to collect the dino bones, I only saw it offered in the Flea Market once and can't remember what it cost, only that I had just started playing and couldn't see spending the money on that instead of on food.

I bought the Rockhound Certificate recently, and if I remember correctly, it was 1500 coins.

Some good suggestions here; thanks for making them.

I had stopped playing for a while and when I came back, my Flea Market had refreshed. It does have the certificate too now and I must say, 1500 coins is totally ridiculous in my opinion. Just so we can collect? That's crazy!

I know that I am going to absolutely LOVE a LOT of things in this game -- especially compared to the original -- but I sure hope the developers re-think some of these things.

Although, I do want to admit that I really don't care if the women cannot work while carrying around a baby. That used to bother me but I've played all the VV games and the first VF game and am so used to it now that I just don't care about that anymore. If they do decide to change it, fine. If not, that's fine too.