When I told my peep to Prepare a Meal and was watching, she went to the left side of the table, right near that stool on the corner and bent over. I always play with the Music all the way down so I can hear the sounds and it sounded like she opened a cupboard door then shut it again. Then she moved along the table and repeated that gesture along with the accompanying sounds. Weird since the island doesn't have built in cupboards, lol!

I love the money you get from doing the tutorial but wish there was an option to NOT do it. I see where I can click to replay it (wonder if you get the coins again? lol!) but no option to NOT play the tutorial. I have played VF original for many years and really don't want to play the tutorial, especially not every single time I start a new peep.

There was a weed in the lower west corner of my yard that I could barely see and could barely put my peep onto because the Menu bar was halfway hiding it. I think I have the correct screen resolution -- mine is 1280 x 1024 -- but am not sure. Should I change it? Will that make it so the Menu bar is smaller and not blocking so much of the screen?

Where do they sleep? I seem to always start with a ratty old couch and can see ONE peep sleeping on that but what if they marry before I can fix up a room and/or buy a bed? What if they have kids right away, where will the kid sleep? I already had one peep marry and when the tutorial said to first place the couch and then to have my peeps try for baby, it worked and they got a baby. Now I don't know where to have them all sleep. Do they just sleep on the floor?

I love the fact that they don't have to carry each weed to the recycle bin, that's a great improvement, although a bit unrealistic. Also, why did they put the garbage in the recycle bin instead of into the garbage can?

Well, I guess that's all for now. I just bought the game and haven't had much time to check it out yet. Will probably come back when I notice more stuff.

Great game and am glad it finally came to PC!

Edit:

Went back into my game. Now, first of all I need to state that I have two games going. In the first one, I only have a single female. She has not married yet. My second game has the married couple with a new baby which I'm worried about where they will all sleep (especially after the baby turns into a child).

I decided to Change Players and went back into my first game. Right after the game started, the Tutorial box popped open and said, now that they are married, put one peep on to another to Try For Baby (well, something to that effect anyway). This peep isn't married yet, so how could I?

I really think they need to look into fixing the tutorial and maybe while they are at it, they can add an option to NOT play it.

I do like this game though and am not at all upset or frustrated or whatever that there are some little "oddities" in it. wink I also have most of LDW's games and bought most right when they came out so I am aware already that often times there are glitches to begin with and version updates will come out with the "fixes" in time.

Edited by Simsane (04/22/13 07:55 PM)
Edit Reason: Want to add a bit more