Hello all. This is a short list (numerically XD) of small-fix suggestions to make the overall game a little more intuitive.

Please note that I love the game so far, these are just things that caught my attention.

~The shop screens clearly kept their iOS vibe. Those of us who don't own those devices (small children) are a little confused about how to scroll on those screens. A scrolling bar or arrows on the side would be helpful.

~When the game starts up, it's impossible to tell which family is selected because the user name doesn't show until you enter a user family and then exit back to the splash page. Showing the active user when the game is first brought up (And changing the color of the user font to a brighter color!) would help.

~I'm uncertain why there's a Start Over button on the splash page, when any user can be deleted from the Manage Games button. That button scares me, as I have small children who also like this game. Is it possible to move it to a far corner or do away with it altogether?

~While playing a family, the small button that says Touch to Select should be changed to Click to Select. Also, either the clickable area of that button should cover the entire button graphic, or it should be shortened to the current clickable area. Currently, the right side that overhangs isn't able to be clicked.

~When a family member is targeted and their little profile portrait is active, there should be arrows on either side of that little portrait. The arrows would cycle through all family members. (Helpful for finding that kid hiding in the far corner in the yard.)

~Pressing the arrow keys to move around the map would be a nice addition to the number pad keys.

~When in Decorate mode, the movement of the screen should be limited to when the cursor touches the edge of the screen. Trying to get that couch right up against the floorboards is a pain when every 3 pixels my cursor moves, the map also moves.

~Family members should try to fulfill their own needs once those needs degrade to a certain point. When Energy reaches Exhausted, for instance, the family member should be stubborn about doing anything except sleeping. The family members should also fulfill their own needs to at LEAST 1/4 of the bar. Constantly putting them to bed because they won't sleep long enough to gain more than 1/8th of the energy bar is tedious. It helps to use the Praise hand when you put them to bed, but that's very counter-intuitive. Real folks sleep when they need rest.

~Last is just a visual gripe. On the adoption screen, the family members look so crisp and clear! In the game play, this is not the case. What's the deal with that? On small phones and ipads, I can see how the smaller resolution would be necessary. But on a monitor, game play just looks fuzzy. frown

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this. grin

Edited by MissKathy (04/19/13 01:30 AM)
Edit Reason: Added VF2 to Subject line & moved to Developer Feedback Forum