Originally Posted By: Simsane
I commented about the Perfect Marriage in another topic, but I will here too. That's so terrific! I would probably about fall off my chair if I ever saw that! smile

Unusual names -- are you a researcher/doctor/pharmacist in real life? No matter, but you definitely choose very unique names. wink

Oh, and that's funny that one has a like for peanut butter and the other has a dislike for it. Just too funny!:D

Thank you - I'm still amazed at finally having this happen in game, after having so many peeps from previous generations and families reject dozens of proposals with no success. I always had to end up marrying them to the next prospective spouse that came up because they always got too old. Even though the odds aren't that terrible as odds go (less than 1% chance, I think?), from what I've read in this forum, it still seems to be pretty rare. smile
I'm studying biochemistry at college, so I like to give "science-y" names to my virtual people (and sims) every once in a while. Some scientific terms make interesting names. wink

Just checked the family a while ago, the daughter has reached age 2 and I renamed her Blastocyst. Unlike her brother and parents, she had no predetermined likes, so I took care with that with an encyclopedia from the store. She now likes vegetables. Too bad that she didn't start liking "running", but I guess I've used up all my luck for this generation. smile