Tyrosine died at 62, and she never did get to reach the top of her career. Beryllium went to college shortly afterwards, and Cisplatin returned to the house, with a brand new job as a Spice Mixer. After 5 in-game years or close to it, and rejecting 5 marriage proposals...he got a proposal from another Spice Mixer, later renamed Diakinesis. I think I even said "oh my God, no way" out loud when I saw what her job was! I've been playing this game for years, with multiple families, some going to 20 generations or so, and I had never earned the Perfect Match trophy before! laugh
They now have 2 children, a 5-year-old son, Peptide, and a newborn daughter (I haven't decided what will her new name be yet). Cisplatin is now on level 6 of his career, Diakinesis on level 3.

Oh, and the funny thing? They do seem to be perfect for each other, same job, feel the same way about having kids (Would Be Nice), but there's something they'll always disagree on. Cisplatin was born with "peanut butter" as one of his likes, and his wife dislikes it. XD