After a really long time without playing VF, I reinstalled the game in this laptop and decided to finally stick with one family until I'd earned all 100 (well, 101) trophies. I've never managed to get more than 84 in previous families, so I'm still wondering if I'll succeed this time.

Things are going along nicely so far, though. Started the family with a blue-haired girl, Ketose, whose daughter Kinetics inherited the house. Kinetics' daughter Psicose inherited the house in her turn, as did Psicose's son Plasmid. Then Plasmid's daughter Ytterbium was the next one to take over, followed by her daughter Tyrosine.
Tyrosine is still alive at age 61. Her husband Plutonium recently died at age 63 after being the first peep in this family to reach the top of a career (Engineer). Tyrosine is on level 7 of hers (Fruit Examiner), though I doubt she'll live long enough to reach Master level. Their oldest two children, daughter Sucrose and son Cisplatin, have been in college for a very long time now, and only the youngest child, 17-year-old daughter Beryllium, remains at home.
As soon as Tyrosine dies and Beryllium leaves for college, Cisplatin will be the one to return to the house.
Concerning trophies, I have 81 so far. Most of the ones that are left will only take a long time to gain, but are doable. The perfect match one will probably be the trickiest one.