Hi, I'm new to the forums, but I have been playing Virtual Families for a while now. Currently I have three families:

Family #1(First Generation):

Maddie is 39 years old and a novice recipe inventor. She married Ken who is a dressmaker, and together they have two children, Seth and Mae, ages 12 and 9.

Family #2(First Generation):

In this family is Rumour, who is 25 years old and beginner art critic. She is married to Randall who is a census taker. Right now they have one child, a son named Malibu who is currently a baby and will be renamed Rory as soon as he ages.

Family #3(First Generation):

Meet Griffin, of our third and final family. He is 26 years old and is a novice dressmaker and is happily married to his dream girl Valley, who is also a dressmaker. They just recently welcomed a baby boy named Buzz into the family.

Update!

Meet Annie, the founder of my 4th virtual family. She is currently single, looking for Mr. Right.

Will get a picture uploaded later.

Another update! Annie just got married to a guy I called Roscoe. He is a dressmaker(man, seems every guy I get has a profession related to dresses).