I play VF on one desktop, two laptops, and one tablet, and the computers have 5 families each (I have insomnia), yet not one family has gotten all the Collections! And, I have had families that were in their 23rd generation! So, please, on VF2 please make it easier to get all the items, to be able to have the ability to purchase other collectibles if yours are complete, and to buy modifications to rooms and acreage instead of going crazy doing it through the registry. I also would love the ability to adopt when I want, to have more than 6 kids if I want, to not look old at 45!!!, to not die so young, to be able to add a wing to my house so that my children can get married and stay (like they do in real life!) with their ability to work and have kids, and have the ability for the widow or widower to go to a wing of the house and give the house to a child to marry and have kids (but the parent can stay until they die). Also why can't the widow get remarried?? I know it's an option if they never had kids, but they should have that ability all the time. Also I want to have more than one pet and be able to play with it. And be able to buy other furniture or accessories.