I understand you are developing a Virtual Families 2. Great! I just started playing your Virtual Families, and I love the game, but I hate the idea of the people dying in the game when they get old. I suggest that in VF2, you have a "Retired" announcement for each spouse. When both spouses have retired, at, say age 60, they are given the option of remaining in the house until one or both dies, or moving to a retirement community (In the USA, this would probably be "Arizona" or "Florida," states where many people retire). That way they would not have to "die." I find it depressing when people younger than I am are dying of old age, and I'm not that old! This would make things much more enjoyable for us older folks who love your games, and I think it would help your business.

Update: The other day I lost my first adoptee, "Mary." I had made sure she was happily married, had lots of healthy food, enjoyed her work, etc. She was always "elated" and very healthy on the health scale. I woke up in the morning, turned on the game, and she was dead. I uninstalled the game.