I decided to make another village and play The Secret City while my internet was down yesterday. I just want to say that it is pretty crazy to have an island event come along that took all the food away after I chose wrongly about feeding the sea otters. Now there is just no way that my villagers will stay alive with almost 3 hrs to go until that first mango tree grows. I have never had a village die on me that I can remember and it really, really sucks that that is what will probably happen. I have played all Virtual Villagers games so if LDW makes another one, then please do not allow the wiping out of food at the start of a game. That is just not fair play. Anyway, I look forward to passing along the Virtual Villagers' games to my niece. Hopefully she will like them as well.

UPDATE: Forget playing with this new tribe. I am pretty sure they will all be goners. =( I found the tribe chief and he made some magic food but it is nowhere near enough. 196 food only and 2 hrs 29 mins to go to grow one mango tree, no honey left. Why make such a cruel island event at the very beginning of the game? I would rename them "The Dead Tribe" if I could.