The old saying is "No news is good news." Now that may apply to some things still, however, I don't believe this is one of those things. While I am no expert and I am not a programmer or developer, I do know that writing programs takes an enormous amount of time. I also realize that LDW is a small company and 2 small children can keep you very busy. I really didn't expect the game to come out in 2011 although I hoped it would...a whole new game takes time to do. The only update Arthur has given us said that it would probably be released on android 1st and while I was a bit disappointed by this I accepted it complaining about it wouldn't help. I used to visit every couple of days to check for progress or news, than slipped to weekly, than to 2 or 3 times a month. When I saw that they were looking for beta testers who owned androids I was excited but that was shortlived as there was no progress on the preview page. The bar hasn't moved a bit in nearly a year, there haven't been the promised updates or hints, the games name hasn't been announced. Come on let us know something.

Arthur, Carla we your loyal fans love you could you please give us something on the mystery game. Any thing would be better than this limbo we are in now.

I will always be a loyal fan of LDW and when the new game is finally released it will join the rest of my Ldw games in my favorites folder on my desktop for easy access.

Keep up the good work.

Later guys.