I've never been irritated by anything in the whole series of Virtual Villagers ( except by the G.C., of course wink )
and I hate fighting so I hope this is over with soon. I really hope I don't offend anyone.

If they did include religious diversity, they would have to make a totally different game. There wouldn't even be a guiding hand. Also, if you just include the major religions, the smaller religions will be angry and insulted. People who aren't apart of any denomination would also be offended.

It would take years of coding to just include one or two religions. LDW is a small buissness, so it may even take longer depending on their current size.

I'm a Christian also, but I find I'm not bothered by them doing anything slightly religious. I know many different and diverse people that are Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, and people with no religious beliefs. If you met a someone with different religious beliefs, would you immediatly demand they convert and ignore them if they refuse?

I agree with Krystal. You should just let them have their own traditions and beliefs. Let's all just leave it that way.

Avvi by AR