I do like this because The graphics are nice ,i dont really see much bugs,i like divine energy,nice touch,Heavens things is quite cool but i swear there should be a poison potion power.I know who I would use it on.MUHAHHAHHA.Ahem,i mean,umm,yeah it's cool and i do like how you can de-age them and revive them.The totem are good,how the player can't just start researching right away.I do like the idea of having faith.Also it's nice to finally see a new job.Devotion,yes.They gain skill by turning over blue heathens.But when they have no skill in devotion and all heathens are conveted it's makes it impossible to become a JOAT(Jack Of All Trades for people who dont know)Well,you can,but only from Island events.I dont like hoping for luck.Like Healing,there should be a place where villagers could like pray or meditate to gain skill(And no i dont the Hand thingy).Also another note is i find it too easy to win.It would be funner if it was more diffucult,150 points to plant stuff automatically?No,no,no,no.It shouldn't be a power,or,you should make at least 350,or 400,All that aside,you guys have a great games here.Awesome Work!! laugh.I hope you take my criticism.And again,awesome job LDW smile.