I did a search but couldn't find anything anywhere else so have brought it here. I have the updated version of vv5 where I know some of the different bugs were fixed. when I start a game I convert the heathen dr., then go and unbury the mausoleum, build the grainary, build the 1st stage of the statue, start the love shack and 1st population hut. I do this in the order listed. Then depending on the amount of food I have I either dismantle the totem at the noni bush or the one at the lab as soon as I get lightening power. Today when I was checking my puzzles I noticed that the sick heathen, the mausoleum, and the grainary all were listed as completed in 1 hour. Because of a food shortage due to an event I had dismantled the hungry totem first and that on said completed in 0 hours. Now I had noticed this in the game when I first got it and just thought it was a glitch. But is this a bug???? Is it something that will be fixed at a later time or is it something that will just stay. It is rather disconcerting as I had done the ones that said completed in an hour in less than 15 minutes of playing. But had been playing nearly an hour when I dismantled the hungry totem.