I know this is kind of early, but I wanted to suggest that things be mixed up in VV6. Pretty much what I mean is I would like to see a map that is completely different from any of the other ones. For instance, the past 3 VV games have had a circular research area in or close by the top left corner. Why not make it something besides a circle and maybe put it in the bottom right corner. I would love to see new huts, new burial place, new hospital, new nursery, new food bin; small stuff like that. I know they are petty things, but together they really add to the feel of the game.

We've had the research center in the top left corner for 3 games

We've had the same huts for the past 2 games

Same nursery, clothing hut, hospital, flower hut, burial place, food bin, fire pit as last game.

These are all small things, but I would love to see things changed up in VV6.

LDW did a great job at changing the gameplay up with the heathens. I loved that. They also did a wonderful job at changing up the map. The VV3 and VV4 maps seemed almost identical. This one seemed a little different. More like VV1 or VV2.

Like I said, these are all small things, but they really add to the feel of the game. grin