I know I have posted two times already but the truth is I only post when I get an idea not because I want to take up the whole page with my posts. I was thinking that a puzzle in the next VV chapter could be to build a telescope. For this puzzle you will need level three science, level three construction, a master scientist, a master builder they will need to draw some plans on the lab's chalkboard to build it some special rocks that will need to be pollished by the builder to make into the lense for the telescope, a piece of bamboo that will need to be hollowed out by the builder to make in the body of the telescope when all the supplies are ready the builder will take them to the lab where he can assemble it into the telescope while the scientist directs the work. Other builders can help build the telescope but they will need to be an adept builder or higher to help. It will take time to build so it won't be an instant build like other projects. The puzzle name will be of course The Telescope. Your villagers have built an amazing telescope they can now view the stars in the heavens above. This was the really cool part that I thought of when you drop a villager onto the telescope the player will also be able to look through it. To move the telescope to look at more stuff you simpily click and drag just like how you get around the village. You will be able to veiw the stars the moon and sometimes see some shooting stars through the telescope. This is where I got another idea for some trophies. When you wish apon a star: You saw one shooting star. An eye for the sky: you have seen ten shooting stars. A devoted astronomer: You saw fifty shooting stars. You are a lunatic: You saw the moon with the telescope. Also I want to say to smjjames I had that dream about VV4 the same night I saw journey to the of the earth in the movie theater so that may have been why I had that dream.