I used the Grant Youth power on all my 5 pioneers (3 men, 2 women) of my village so that they could be JOATs. And then the nursing problem happened to Kolea & Konichua, the 2 women. I tried dropping a man on on them, and using a time warp on them, and various other methods that have been mentioned, but nothing happened. So I sadly decided that my last resort was to let them pass away, bring them back to life and grant youth to them (hoping that the baby isn't still clinging onto them).

But when Kolea (the older one) reached 55 years (the age where they get bald/white/grey hair at level 3 medicine), the baby detached from her and was running around! I was so happy that she & the baby survived and Kolea could continue on her way to JOAT. So I thought that the same thing would happen to Konichua. But sadly, it did not. She's now 56 years, with grey hair, and the baby still clinging onto her!! Grrrrr!!

So I've decided to use the last resort I've said earlier. And if it suceeds, I will never, ever, use Grant Youth or time warp on villagers studying to be JOAT. Ever.