I have loved all the games from LDW but I can't seem to get on with this one! I have several issues, the rascal is worse than the Golden Child ever was, I just hate that brat! The third hut takes forever to be built, I had one game where one of my builders aged 6 years while building the third hut, I had 10 builders on it, and five were runners, got quite boring waiting for it to be finished, couldn't do a thing because I needed that hut to have more babies and couldn't get enough relics to boost my God powers. I have only had one Island event in that game as well and that was right at the beginning, there's never enough Island events in my opinion, it should have more to stop the game from being monotonous! When I use the butterflies to keep the kids busy, sometimes one or two kids will run off in all directions, they even climb the cliffs! My peeps seem to also get confused and I have had several "bathing" in the food bin!! Also I've had a number of collectibles show up right on top of the broken necklace and I can't get a kid to pick up the collectible because they're "confused". That's about all I can think of now......glad to have that off my chest!

Edited by Rockmower (03/02/11 05:12 AM)