Originally Posted By: crosstitcher
I decided to try the TRIAL version, as I HAVE to wait til Dec.,2011 to get it, TRYING my hardest to persuade hubby in getting it 4 my b/d 3/3, and so far it is DIFFER from the others. And this one WILL BE a CHALLENGE.
So far it HASN'T shown up on my game site, Pogo, and was wondering, IF I purchase it thru here, will my private info be SECURE on this site? Also, how will it come thru on my credit card statement. When I purchase thru Pogo, it comes thru as EA.com I just want to know WHAT to look for on my credit card statement.
Once I buy it I THINK I will enjoy this one as much as I have the others. As hubby and I were talking the other nite about this NEWEST one, we was WONDERING what would or IF there would be another one, the FINAL Chapter would be called.
We thought of VV6: Rescued of the Villegers. Where they would ALL meet in the CENTER of Isola and discuss HOW to get OFF of Isola. OR they DECIDE to meet in the CENTER of Isola and COMBINED all the tribes together and become ONE Isola, like Hawaii, and become suffient enough to VENTURE to other islands to EXPAND in trading and do commerce with others.
As always, keep up the good work on your games.

Happy gaming. grin

Yes, your private information is very well guarded when purchasing thru ldw.com. LDW uses PLIMUS to process credit card transactions.

Plimus.com is an Ecommerce leading company processing payments for vendors and authors of software, freeware, shareware, CD, DVD . shopping cart and credit cards processing. They are certified as McAfee Secure Site.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry