Am not sure if this is a bug in the programming or if it is a nasty trick the designers created to get my goat. BUT, this trouble is REALLY annoying: i have 37 Esteemed Elders (they have mastered Food, Construction and Science) that will not learn doctoring as the area i have in which to place them to learn is VERY small. i can place the first 6 people on the doctor's mat, if i am VERY careful or else they embrace and run away. In the meantime, there is NO MORE ROOM to get the other 31 villagers to learn doctoring. By the time the last 2 of the six i first placed move a bit up onto the mat to make room for a possible CAREFUL laying down of 2 more villagers, the first villagers are already done NOT LEARNING and move down into the space so i have 30 some villagers that cannot do anything for the village except embrace and run away. Fixing this with a patch would be great but i doubt you will do so. Pausing and re-pausing and grabbing and re-grabbing is getting very vexing. Why did you design such a small area for the healing area when all other areas have huge placement points? The last five years i have been very happy with LDW but this point of frustration has me to the point today where i am thinking of deleting all the games for good. Just to spite LDW. Bad enough that Virtual Families was frustrating to the point i stopped playing it due to inability to get trophies for triplets, final collections, partners of same work path, etc. I thought that with VV4, things were on the up and up again but now with this VV5's hiccoughs (this includes Devotion not available for other villagers to learn once all blue faced critters have been perverted to believe in the hand - and no, i learned that the retired chief does NOT help others learn to be devoted to the hand) am to the point i feel it is better to watch TV than play these games. And lastly, i have a list of "general questions" that have been sitting in a separate forum that no one has answered. Is it possible i have been iggied? Ah well, maybe it is just time for me to move on and away from here.

Seriously vexed,
Brian aka OptiTron