I'm not in the least bit irritated. I just want to reassure people occasionally that we are still looking into these bugs. That's all. I'm sorry if I sounded irritated. We're all pretty frazzled here after many long months of development, testing, and launch support, and maybe my choice of words wasn't ideal. blush

In VV1, there was no age limit for females to bear children, and if an elderly nursing mom passed on, the child did too (although there is no physical evidence of that fact). Because of that, VV2 and VV3 both had an age limit (which also upset people, for different reasons). In VV4 and VV5, the age limit was removed, although it's not as common as it was in VV1 to see elderly moms.

We do understand the issues associated with this complication of the use of the powers. I'm afraid that, for now, the only way to avoid them is to refrain from sending villagers (females, for sure) on a trip back through time.

As for getting the word out about this issue, that's why I created that post and will add an answer to our Support FAQ, as well. We are a very tiny studio, and we all have families and children who like to spend time with us. We have to depend upon our forums and support pages to provide people with the information that they need, since we simply don't have the resources to send emails to everyone who bought the game. blush