Quote:
As I have mentioned elsewhere, we are looking into this issue in order to come up with a way to solve it.

You ALSO said
Quote:
We're trying to collect as many experiences as possible, in addition to our own testing.

You seem irritated that people are continuing to post about this issue.

---------------
My daughter was concerned about the woman dying while holding the baby. I assume there would be no dead baby... since you all never would have coded a baby skeleton... then again, children can die of starvation at the beginning.

So, please advise if you can.... if we allow the nursing mother to die, will there be a dead child in the heap as well?
==============
Also, upon seeing her as a 5 year old "showing baby the river", she is now really sad. Maybe Ill run the game on fast mode over night so she can look at it again without a little girl having a baby.

(this isnt about religion... no matter what, its sad for a 5 year old to have a baby - like it or not, these are great games for people with kids.)

============
Perhaps you should send an email to all purchasers stating #3 in your initial post here... that granting youth to an elderly adult will have her nursing timer stuck.

I THOUGHT the PURPOSE of granting youth was so the village could continue once all the adult women were over 50. Thats when we restored youth to this chick. Since there is a reason to do it, and its not a consequence of people working around the game (pausing to move people around, etc), it seems like something you should announce.

We did then get a female heathen or two converted, so thats whose been building our population, instead of the youth-restored person.

Thanks,
Cindy

Edited by Cindy522 (01/21/11 03:28 AM)