I'm having a problem not being able to complete a phase of the game that was mentioned in topic "The filthy encampment". I've completed all puzzles, tech, collections, have pop of 106 and all but 11 trophies. I'm running on windows 7.

Click to reveal..
Directly after I converted the last (yellow) heathen, instead of celebrating the villagers all ran to the mud hut and were 'rebuilding the mud hut'. Since I hadn't completed trophy 'reset building with earthquake' I paused the game and moved all the villagers to another area so they wouldn't finish too fast and I would be able to complete this trophy (since all my other buildings are 100% the mud hut I thought would've been my only chance).
I tried placing several masters, elders and non-masters on the mud hut to restart the process. I tried with building preference selected and without, and I've tried using some god powers over the area. Nothing I do will seem to trigger the villagers to fix the mud hut now. It never registered any progress before I moved the villagers. :-(

Maybe and island event will bring me broken building to finish the trophy, and another will bring a heathen that will allow me to finish the above problem?

hmm weird, I closed my game (running on slow) shortly after this then just opened it again. My pop is now 111 up from 106, no new nursing moms....

Edited by redneeckgirl (01/19/11 07:44 AM)