Originally Posted By: unionmaid
Quote:
Hi I looked in technical issues and here and haven't seen this one. The issue I am having started after I got the god power fog. Since I got fog after the game is running a few hours none of the god powers work. When I try to use one the energy meter drops but I don't get butterflies, bees, tempest, fog or anything else with bees I hear them buzzing but don't see them and they don't chase anyone. If I quit the game and wait several minutes and reopen the game they work fine for a few hours and than the same thing occurs. I have window's 7 and my display is appropriate though I didn't look to see exactly where it is set at I have had no display issues. Any Ideas I find this annoying as it always happens when I need to use a particular god power.

I am having this same problem except have not advance enough to get the fog power. Playing on Windows 7. thanks

I'm seeing a similar bug. Often times when I use a god power on pause, the power doesn't actually activate and the game thinks I did. However, when I unpause, the god powers don't activate. Quitting and restarting fixes the problem. I actually encounter it when I use the butterflies or bees.

Were you two paused when you used the god power? I suspect the issue is with a paused state.

Edit: Oh yea, Windows 7 here as well.

Edited by smjjames (01/17/11 06:29 PM)