Wow, really? confused After reading the previous posts, I have decided our world is doomed...if your offended by a game we have definatley not moved forward as a society. cry I have my own beliefs and not once did I associate those beliefs with VV5...its a game after all, which by the way is extremely fun!!! grin

Just an added thought...These games are quite mellow and peaceful compared to most of the games out there, there is no gunfire, or pits of bad things. In fact its a nice refreshing game (As are all the VV games). I would much rather play a game like this one than WOW or Halo type games. grin

I love how challenging it is. I love the whole twist on the "god interaction" and after playing my 1 hour trial...I had bought and paid for the game in seconds. I couldn't bare to let any VV game slip through my fingers smile You guys are doing an awesome job! You will never please everyone, that just comes with the territory. I say if you have anymore awesome game ideas...MAKE THEM HAPPEN laugh !!!!!!!

You guys ROCK <3

Mish