Click to reveal..
Well I played the trial last night, the 5? 6? hours to download it was worth it. Over all it's a great game. It's slightly harder than the others. I wouldn't rate it as high as the others, but very close, the others would be 5 of 5, this one 4.5 of 5. Just because the dificultly level has risen. Had trouble just keeping enough food for them. Though I did manage to convert that sick one and dismantle one of the totems and build the shack(only by putting it right next to the wood pile though!). Took me almost the whole time to realise that I could distract those one's with the yellow by just putting a villager on them alot to get them away so my villagers could work though!

I posted this quickly as I was already losing things I wanted to say about it. Now that I've read the conversation on it I have a bit more to say. Personally I'm religious, but when I looked at this game I thought nothing of religion as it's just a game. As I do with any book, game, or movie I work with that isn't connected to real life matters. Also I saw someone that said that they didn't get many events, within my trial I got 2 events(both the same, but still more often than with the previous games) I also saw a comment on the tutorial not having enough in it, I thought the same thing at first, for those who haven't played at least one of the past games(I have I only had it on, because if I start a new game even if I've played previous installments I turn it on, because of any possible differences from them) they probably wouldn't have gotten far at all. It took me almost the whole time to get the fire going even though I already knew how.
Click to reveal..
That was mostly due to the difficulty in getting the wood back, because my villagers kept getting chased away!

Edited by they8pizza (01/16/11 06:19 AM)
Edit Reason: Adding on after reading