I think it was caused by Time Warp (not sure since that mother birthed baby normally and also few others after that but now some mothers have carried same babies for days and atm youngest baby is 7 years old), I pause maybe 3-5 times per day for few secs if there's no kid near and paused for maybe 30secs-1min at somewhat midway of game when I made mushrooms and dropped kids on those to collect those and that didn't cause problems (mothers carried babies normally until few days ago when eternal carrying started (and like I said oldest mother was 79 and she died last night and maybe birthed baby that way).

I did same pausing at previous VVs which had collectibles or gather villagers to pool party or builders at VV4 to remove blockage on river (since they didn't keep it open during times VV4 was closed).

edit: It doesn't matter much if its eternal carrying baby since I've done all puzzles and got all heathens (only ex-Chief is alive cause I need him as teacher) and atm only looking missing collectibles and trying to get JOATs, other major trophies I have got (besides collections-trophy) and few minors are missing.

Edited by VVCX (01/15/11 05:52 AM)