Currently I have a white maltese papaillion named Roscoe, but I used to have a black mutt named Hunter, two fish (Typhoon and Tsunami, Ty and Sue for short,) one bird named Twitter (not after the website, he died before the website Twitter was even thought of,) three guinea pigs, (Cookie, Brownie, and Mr. Cuddles,) and two hamsters named Sammy.

The hamsters are kind of a funny story. We had one named Sammy, but then my little sister dropped Sammy and broke her back. My parents said they'd take her to the vet in the morning because it was late at night and it wasn't open anywhere. Sammy died while we where at school the next day, and my Mom and Dad couldn't break the news to us so they bought us a hamster that looked compleatly identical to Sammy except she was a little skinnier. My parents told us that they took Sammy to the vet and got her hip fixed somehow. I was about seven, so I really didn't know the difference, although Sammy II was kinda mean, and bit me a lot.

I actually didn't know we had two Sammys until just last Summer when my parents told us what happened. I actually think it's kind of a funny story looking back, except for the part where my little sister killed Sammy I.