This game has nothing to do with early colonization of North America, or the natives that were exploited, etc. It is a fictional game about a magical island called Isola, and this chapter deals with traumatized and lost inhabitants that do not believe in the player's existance and are independent of your control.

Oh and it is just a game, not a great philosophical debate, as most of you understand perfectly. As far as "God Games" go, this is a very tame and uncontraversial offering. If this game makes you want to debate religion, well I guess I am asking for trouble smile but go ahead, just keep it VERY civil.

Oh, thanks for the kind words from those of you who like VV5, and those of you giving more critical feedback, thanks for that too. We do listen.

I read the posts that Barbara moved away, and I understand why they were moved. On any forums, posts get locked, and moved/deleted just to keep order and reduce flamewars (or overly heated arguments) before they flare up. We are a tiny group of people, so if we lock a topic or whatever, it is because we cannot do this perfectly or spend a huge amount of time waiting for the perfect moment to intervene. Sorry in advance if we delete or lock threads that we think are going bananas! Barbara is very patient-- I usually just delete entire threads because I don't have time to sort things out or split threads.

Have fun! smile

Edited by Arthur (01/11/11 10:43 PM)